AAM Competition R35 GT-R Full I/C Pipe Kit for 2009-2012 GT-R
Factory intercooler pipes are prone to expand, come loose or even crack under increased boost conditions. The use of AAM Competition intercooler piping offers increased durability, consistent boost pressure, and a more attractive appearance. Each AAM kit includes aluminum piping, silicone hoses, stainless steel clamps and other hardware needed to integrate with the factory turbo and intercooler system.
- Increased Reliability
- More Consistent Turbocharger Response
- Better Blow Off Valve Sound When Shifting or Let Off Throttle
- Dresses Up the Engine Compartment - Looks Night and Day Better than the Factory Piping
- Precision Welded Lightweight High Grade Aluminum Tubing
- Includes 2 Tial Q Series Blow Off Valves (can choose style and color of your choice)
- Includes High-Grade Silicone Hoses as wee as Stainless Steel Hose Clamps needed for Installation
Installation Instructions can be downloaded here.
2009 to 2012 Nissan GT-R
|Material||Polished or Black Powder Coating|
|BOV OPTIONS - Select QR for Standard recirculating setup (No tuning Required) or Select QR for Non-recirculating Vent to Atmosphere version (tuning required)||Black Q BOV or Black QR BOV or Red Q BOV or Red QR BOV or Silver Q BOV or Silver QR BOV or Blue Q BOV or Blue QR BOV or Purple Q BOV or Purle QR BOV|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.