AAM Competition Q50 and Q60 3.0t 2.5" Resonated Lower Downpipes
The AAM Competition Q50 and Q60 3.0t 2.5" Resonated Lower Downpipes have been engineered as a directly replacement for the lower portion of the OEM downpipes. The AAM Competition 3.0TT Q50S Resonated Lower Downpipes vastly improve exhaust flow by eliminating the bulky and restrictive catalytic converter found on the factory lower downpipe. The resonators keep exhaust drone to a minimum while increasing overall performance.
Big horsepower gain through the entire power band (up to 50HP gain on 3.0T Premium and up to 25 HP on Red Sport Models)
Drastically improved turbo spool and throttle response
Improved exhaust note - for a sportier, throatier sound
- Compatible with factory exhaust system and perfect for any 3.0" aftermarket exhaust setups
- Full 2.5" to 2.5" T304 stainless construction for maximum flow
- Optional 2.5" to 3.0" construction for aftermarket 3" exhaust systems
- Mandrel bent tubing ensures highest flow possible
True stock like OEM fitment requires no modification to surrounding components
Includes all necessary hardware for installation
Please call for more information on installation instructions: 301-497-9212.
- 2015 to 2023 INFINITI Q50 3.0t (all versions - 3.0t, Pure, Lux, Sport, Red Sport, Sensory, Signature Edition)
- 2016 to 2023 INFINITI Q60 3.0t, Pure, Lux, Sport, Red Sport)
AAM Competition is now offering flexible ways to BUY NOW and PAY LATER. Your credit score is NOT effected when you check your eligibility. No prepayment fees and your first payment is due 30 days AFTER checkout. Easy monthly payments over 3, 6, 12 or 24 months. Look for the silver financing button located directly below ADD TO CART and BUY NOW. Financing is currently available on all AAM Competition products. For further information, please visit our financing page.
Recently Sold Q50/Q60 Products
|End Flange Size||2.5" (stock exhaust and 2.5" exhausts upgrades) or 3.0" (for large aftermarket 3.0" exhausts)|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.