Product Returns & Cancelations
AAM Competition does its best to ensure our customers receive the proper products for their vehicles and their performance needs. For any number of reasons, a purchase may not meet those needs and may require an exchange or in some cases a refund. You are encouraged to contact an AAM Competition Representative prior to returning a product as you may find additional information about the product and related products helpful. We are happy to accept your returned merchandise so long as the following criteria are met:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by contacting an AAM Competition sales representative at 301-497-9212.
- All returns must be marked with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), issued to you by an AAM Competition, LLC sales representative.
- Once that RMA number is given the following form must be filled out before shipping the product back: AAM Competition Product Returns Form
- Returns must be sent to the address below.
- All returns must be received by AAM Competition within 15 days of the date in which the product was shipped.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging or box.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the AAM Competition issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton or other packaging.
- Packages without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will not be accepted.
- Special Order items and Built To Order merchandise are not acceptable for exchange or return
- Electronic merchandise and electronic services such as tuning and base tuning/programming files/maps are not acceptable for exchange or return
- Discontinued items, specially priced items and promotional items such as, but not limited to, "blowout", "quantity discount", "promotions" or "specials" are not acceptable for exchange or return
Any deposit placed on Special Order or Built to Order (ie. Exhaust products, Turbocharger Kits/Systems, etc.) merchandise are non cancelable and non refundable.
- Merchandise returns and/or cancelations are for credit towards future purchases only. Cash refunds will not be authorized.
- AAM Competition requires a 25% restocking fee for all returns that are not damaged or incorrect.
Please be sure to adhere to the criteria specified above as any return that does not will be ineligible for credit or exchange and will be refused or returned to the sender.
- Shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
- Merchandise must be returned freight prepaid (freight collect shipments will not be accepted) and product insured for the full value paid.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Exchanges are subject to product availability.
For further information, please contact AAM Competition at 301-497-9212 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am to 12:00 and 1:00pm to 4:00pm (EST).
AAM Competition, LLC
ATTN: AAM Competition Product Returns
1710 Midway Rd, STE 5
Odenton, MD 21113
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.